Out with the Old, in with the New. New blog that is.



I'm the new Mrs. Strangfeld in town.Most of you who will be reading this follow me on some sort of social media.And a lot of you are probably familiar with my old blog, you know,the one about hair and makeup, the one I gave up on what seems to be forever ago. I then started to turn to YouTube videos, doing tutorials and making Vlogs about my non-exciting life. Back then, I was hoping to become some internet sensation. Maybe  I was in some sense, but just to my small band of followers from my  hometown. I quickly fell off my train in that department. I still have a passion for hair and makeup, but at the same time,I feel like I lost it. I rather put the time and the effort into a client than myself. Anywhooo. I decided I'm not ready to give up writing. So I've  created this brand new blog that some might enjoy and some might now. But I decided that I'm also using this blog as a journal, and my way to vent my feelings. So this blog will be full of emotions and real life things! You have been warned.
 For those who don't follow me, or know me, I 'll give a small recap on my life.




This is Lee. Everyone say "Hi Lee!". Lee is my best friend AND my husband! How lucky am I?! We said I DO on Septemeber 2nd, 2017 after 4 years of being in love! Now here we are,coming up on 5 years of being together. Lee and I grew up in the same small town, but we never knew it! Lee stole my heart when I was just 19 years old.And his love is all I 've ever known.It may sound cliche, but i know there are others out there who know the exact feeling I am talking about.  
We have lived in a small, but nice, house together for the last 3 years, and we have made it our home. We have 2 furbabies, Red and Remi, both of the Fat-Neck Breed (just kidding, they're actually called a bloodhound, but same difference).


Then there's me. Sierra. Age 23.  I own a hair salon with my mother, and that's where I spend about 87% of my time. (Except Sundays and Mondays) I also own a small makeup business, with Motives Cosmetics. My favorite makeup line on this entire planet. So as you can see, loving  hair and makeup just kind of comes naturally for me! If you want to know about me, scroll through my instagram and I'd say it tells a pretty good story!  Or just stick around to read what comes next!


2017 was such an amazing year. I almost wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to it when 2018 came rolling in. Why did I love 2017 so much? Here's a list:


  • I bought my first big girl vehicle!
  • I hunted and killed a turkey all by myself,,,no man needed!
  • My sister got married in June and I was her maid of honor
  • I had a kick-ass bridal shower and bachelorette party in July
  • Married my best friend in Septemeber
  • Went on a fantastic honeymoon to Mexico
  • Shot my first buck with a bow
  • Found out we were pregnant...
Oh yes, you read that  right. WE ARE PREGNANT! Welcome to Strangfeld-Party of 3.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will show you that surviving can be beautiful.

Meeting our Trisomy 18 baby: Part 2

"Not compatible with life"